Early diagnosis and advanced analysis of clinical in-depth breast investigations through structured data collection.
SUITESTENSA Breast Data Management is the software dedicated to the management of the clinical breast episodes path, from the booking of in-depth examinations to the structured reporting of lesions.
It allows to collect within a dedicated digital folder all the information related to the entire clinical episode, with characterization of any lesions present. The data relating to the investigations performed, the results associated with them, the diagnosis and the suggested indications are collected in a structured way, divided by lesion, putting in place mechanisms to ensure the completeness and consistency of the information entered.
- Structured collection of medical history data
- Availability of structured case report forms dedicated to laboratory examinations (cytological tests, histopathological tests) for the recording of information related to the mode of execution of the examination and their outcome;
- Access to radiological and screening clinical history, if available
- Possibility to draw up a textual conclusive report
- Assisted reporting tools (predefined phrases, voice reporting, etc.)
- Flexibility of configurations (data lists, validation rules, field enabling).
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice. Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. For further details, please contact your EBIT sales representative.