SUITESTENSA Screening MG is the software dedicated to the management and reporting of digital mammograms within a mammography screening program of first level and second level. The software allows for integrated and optimized management of the entire process, from image acquisition at fixed facilities and mobile units, to reporting.
SUITESTENSA Mammography Screening is characterized by a web-based architecture developed in HTML5 technology, to ensure the usability of management applications on any workstation, without the need to install any application. If combined with SUITESTENSA Review Mammo, the system is able to retrieve in an integrated and contextual mode the images previously acquired and stored on the PACS.
- Management of the entire workflow
- Structured collection of medical history data
- Access to the clinical history of a patient in her healthcare path and visualization of previous studies (carried out within and without a screening program)
- Reporting and generation of reading outcome, providing the reporting physician with a set of specific structured data, useful for a standard and immediate schedule and management of any in-depth investigation
- Coding of the report, based on BI-RADS (Breast Imaging-Reporting and Data System) codes classification
- Consistency check of the data entered
- Administrative management and re-assignment of readings
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice. Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. For further details, please contact your EBIT sales representative.