SUITESTENSA UniViewer is the web module dedicated to the distribution of images and reports inside and/or outside the company infrastructure. With a web-based zero-footprint architecture, it is designed to be used as a universal viewer of diagnostic-quality medical images, supporting any device, without any loss of quality.
Feature-rich, dedicated viewing protocols, multi-monitor support and possibility to view multi-mode images including breast tomosynthesis and echocardiography; allows the user to efficiently perform all activities, even the most critical ones, supporting the clinical workflows of individual departments.
- Speed: loading and compression are done server-side
- Multi-platform support
- Support of all DICOM image types
- Collaboration: Enables collaboration between colleagues while viewing diagnostic images
- Compliance with personal data privacy and security regulations
- Centralized user profiles
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice. Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. For further details, please, contact your EBIT sales representative.