The most innovative clinical and procedural features with interface dedicated to the Interventional and Endovascular fileds. SUITESTENSA Interventional Radiology represents the extra-radiological approach offering structured reporting, native integration with imaging analysis and processing tools, angiographic atlas, warehouse management and data extraction tools.
- Specific referral tabs for vascular procedures and organized by anatomical district
- Inventory and warehouse management, batch and consumable traceability with barcode reader
- Search engine for multi-parameter data extraction, particularly useful for the realization of scientific studies
- Advanced tools for angiographic image processing
- Interactive Angiographic Atlas: real anatomical measurements
- Angiographic Atlas with complete maps of vascular districts, customizable with possibility of insertion and characterization of stenosis, aneurysms and stents.
- Each segment can be created, deleted or moved, with the possibility of stylizing external or intra-vascular bypasses
- Predefined and customizable maps with free text fields and zoom/pan tools
- Stenosis characterization: irregularities, presence of calcium, thrombi, bifurcations, collateral circles, diameter of the stenosis branch, etc.
- Definition of eccentricity.
- Self-composition of textual sections of the report based on the graphic indications inserted on the atlas.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice. Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. For further details, please, contact your EBIT sales representative.