SUITESTENSA RT is the PACS and information system that collects data and images of all modalities involved in the Radiotherapy workflow optimizing it for planning chemotherapy and radiotherapy treatments. SUITESTENSA RT includes the electronic medical record, the "Review" module for the visualization, processing and structured reporting of studies, and the PACS system for the archiving and distribution of diagnostic images.
- Management of outpatient visits, admissions and treatment plans and related administrative and accounting flows
- PACS radiotherapy system for the collection of all related images and all modalities involved: centering, treatment planning, simulator, etc.
- Patient record and treatment planning, diary of bookings and clinical observations, scheduling, medical notes, archiving of planning data and related images.
- Chemotherapy module (therapy programs), day hospital, patient follow up management
- Dedicated worklists for simulation room, planning room and therapy room
- Full reporting and administrative tools
- Import and management of studies, tests, data and measurements from other diagnostic departments (radiology, lab analysis, pathological anatomy, etc.)
- Powerful search engine, advanced data aggregation and statistical analysis functionalities for report generating activities
- Teletherapy and brachytherapy
- Dose calculations and measurements
- RT plan related to references
The SUITESTENSA RT’s EPR folder contains dedicated tabs and sections for the management of the radiotherapy workflow:
- Patient data
- First visit
- Histology (x-rays, laboratory and surgical procedures, histological and cytological examinations)
- Staging (anatomical representation of the stage of evolution of the tumor)
- Chronology (health reasons, methods and results of diagnostic procedures performed and therapeutic protocols applied)
- Radiotherapy schedules (applied treatments and techniques, pathology and priority of the tumor, CTV (clinical target volume), average contrast, request for social and health workers, request for urgent or emergency regime, definition of therapeutic, palliative and symptomatic treatment)
- Chemotherapy treatment schedules
- Possibility of consulting the patient's clinical-diagnostic history
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice. Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. For further details, please, contact your EBIT sales representative.