SUITESTENSA Cathlab, dedicated to hemodynamics laboratories, allows to manage all the procedures related to room activities (diagnostic and interventional) with regard to both coronary and vascular districts, and complies with the quality requirements of the Italian Society of Invasive Cardiology (GISE).
It offers extensive support in the compilation of room records, from patient acceptance to the compilation of the medical report, from the management of materials in the warehouse to the preparation and organization of orders to suppliers.
- Superior diagnostic quality with interactive, three-dimensional graphic atlases.
- Coronary atlas includes baseline maps of coronary circulation, left/right dominance, total occlusions. Angiographic atlases include vascular district maps: stent, stenosis, aneurysm, aortic arch branch mapping, thoracic aorta, lower extremities, renal arteries, and abdominal aorta district.
- Accurate lesion classification
- Customizable maps in which segments can be created, deleted and moved (stylization of external or intracoronary bypasses)
- Graphical definition of stent and aneurysm; characterization of stenosis (irregularity, presence of calcium, thrombi, bifurcations, collateral circles, diameter of stenosis branch, etc.)
- Structured reporting for coronarography and angiography; left and right catheterization; valve procedures (TAVI, valvuloplasty); Correction of congenital defects; Referral tabs for all peripheral districts
- Interventional procedures and follow-up; referral tabs for all other afferent pathologies and possibility of configuring special ones.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice. Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. For further details, please contact your EBIT sales representative.