SUITESTENSA US allows to manage the workflow of an echocardiography department as a whole: from the reception of studies to the visualization in all its peculiarities, to the drafting of the final report and finally to the printing. It was developed in accordance with the guidelines proposed by the Italian Society of Echocardiography (SIEC), following the specifications dictated by the American Society of Echocardiography (ASE, structured report for adult echotransthoracic examinations), and EAE (European Association of Echocardiography). It allows an approach to reporting by means of an Echocardiographic Data Set of information (whether it be measurements or morpho-functional descriptions) linked to each anatomical structure and for each type of standard examination (normal or pathological).
- DICOM SR reporting module based on SIEC/ASE classification (standard dataset of information for each anatomical structure and for each type of examination)
- Advanced functionalities for TTE (transthoracic echocardiography), TEE (transesophageal echocardiography), ECO STRESS (Echocardiography under physical effort or following pharmacological protocol).
- Management of dynamic sequences, simultaneous display of multiple exams for comparison, loop, video editing, zoom, etc.
- Real-time raw data analysis based on customizable criteria
- 2D quantitative analysis of all anatomical structures (B-mode, M-mode; doppler; calibration) with structured and free text morphological descriptions
- Advanced 2D, 3D and 4D multi-vendor analysis packages (integrable with all existing ultrasound systems on the market)
- Strain, wall motion, EF automatic and integrated with AI algorithms
- 2D, 3D and 4D echocardiographic image processing to increase the diagnostic value with advanced post-processing analysis
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice. Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. For further details, please, contact your EBIT sales representative.