SUITESTENSA EP-Lab Data management is the module dedicated to electrophysiology laboratories. It allows to manage all the procedures related to the room activities (diagnostic and interventional) as well as the subsequent controls of the implanted electrostimulation devices. This module offers a wide support to the compilation of the room registers, from the acceptance of the patient to the compilation of the medical report, from the management of the material in the warehouse to the preparation and organization of orders to suppliers. The module is organized in tabs, each referring to a specific stage within the procedural session or closely linked to the type of procedure concerned (dedicated referral tabs).
- Flexibility: ability to manage each phase of the flow, in a flexible, ergonomic, fast and efficient way, through the use of a complete and modular instrumentation
- Configurability: wide configurability possibilities to adapt to the needs of the Facility through a System conceived with the aim of assisting and guiding the user through the various phases of the flow
- Imaging: the opening of a procedure from the EP-Lab management module will automatically load the corresponding study on the viewer
- Comparability: the information is presented in a standardized, clear and organized format, for a faster comparison
- Standardization: the clinical data can be easily extracted and used for management, teaching, research and consultation purposes
Dedicated check-up tab with the possibility to:
- Manage the patient's implanted device registry
- View the clinical history of the implanted devices
- View the device status
- Review the parameters of the past programming of the devices (PM, ICD etc)
- Import the programming parameters of the check-up from the programmer.
- Pharmacological and antiarrhythmic therapies
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice. Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. For further details, please contact your EBIT sales representative.