SUITESTENSA Remote Cardiac Device Management
Suitestensa Remote Cardiac Device Management, integrated with the Fysicon DataLinQ TM remote control receiver system, offers the solution to properly organize the management of implantable devices such as pacemakers, ICDs, loop recorders monitored remotely, etc. The wide variety of data originated by the different programmers and remotely controlled devices is integrated within the SUITESTENSA database, which allows the management, integrated with hospital information flows, reporting and archiving of data from implantable devices.
- Reception of transmissions from home of remote controls from the main manufacturers of implantable devices
- Dedicated single work list for all manufacturers with evidence of alarm codes, thus avoiding having to consult all the portals of the various manufacturers individually to retrieve monitoring information and consult any alarms
- Creation of the visit associated with the remote control, associating it with the patient certified registry
- Import of plant parameters (generator data, lead), programming/telemetry data, diagnostic data
- Matching with reservation received from CUP, for the remote control performance, in order to simplify the reporting operations
- Archiving on SUITESTENSA database.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice. Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. For further details, please, contact your EBIT sales representative.