SUITESTENSA ECG Data Management is the module dedicated to electrocardiography totally based on HTLM5 technology, allows you to manage the workflow of an electrocardiography department as a whole: from the reception of traces to the visualization in all its peculiarities, to the drafting of the final report and finally to the printing. In order to be aligned with the technological developments of future ECG equipment characterized by increased data sampling, the ECG viewer has been designed to be natively independent from the ECG trace sampling to be managed. The module allows the management of archiving, reporting, printing, automated management of worklists and resending of the reported ECG to the sending electrocardiograph (where this feature is enabled).
- Flexibility: ability to manage each phase of the flow, in a flexible, ergonomic, fast and efficient way, through the use of a complete and modular instrumentation.
- Configurability: wide configurability possibilities to adapt to the needs of the Facility through a System conceived with the objective of assisting and guiding the user through the various phases of the flow.
- Multivendor Platform: platform capable of easily and properly integrating ECG traces from different multi-brand devices through different modes, acting as a single collector for the management of ECG traces of the Health Facility.
- Comparability: the information is presented in a standardized, clear and organized format for faster comparison with the patient's history or between different patients.
- Standardization: clinical data can be easily extracted and used for management, teaching, research and consultation purposes.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice. Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. For further details, please, contact your EBIT sales representative.